Cydia Impactor release definitely got a huge impact in iOS jailbreak community, and obviously it does not directly related to the situation but there is a big knock in the development of jailbreak tool which is comparatively higher in count from the previous stages. After when the popular jailbreak tools like Absinthe and Evasi0n hits the ground, the community hadn’t delivered much popular tools. Now the scene has been changing, there are a lot more coming to the jailbreak community and Cydia Impactor provides a way to get things easily done on your iOS devices, credit go to Saurik itself for developing such a nice tool “Cydia Impactor”.
Important Update:-* Meridian Jailbreak version v0.9-003 has been released to clear the error code numbered 2 while extracting dpkgdb-base bootstrap. We have detailed it the below link along with the latest version download. Use the latest version Meridian Jailbreak for further to keep out from bugs.
Download & Install Meridian Jailbreak v0.9-003 via Cydia Impactor
We are now gonna talk about the latest one for iOS jailbreak in the name Meridian Jailbreak which support the latest iPhone 7 and 7 Plus and all other 64 bit iOS devices on the version 10.x. You need to just have the Meridian Jailbreak IPA downloaded, rest will be the job of Cydia Impactor. Before heading to the “how to tutorial” below you can find which all iOS devices support Meridian Jailbreak. You can check whether your iOS device is included or not.
How To Jailbreak Your iOS 10.x Device Using Meridian Jailbreak And Cydia Impactor ?
- First you have to download and install the latest version of Cydia Impactor from the link below.
- Meridian Jailbreak comes as an IPA file which you can download from below link.
- Once you have downloaded both, install the Meridian Jailbreak IPA file according to the tutorial which we have provided in the Cydia Impactor download section.
- That’s all. Your Apple device has been jailbroken. Enjoy Cydia.
You may have faced some issues while dealing with Meridian Jailbreak and Cydia Impactor latest version 0.9.43, we can probably help you regarding that. Below you can find the possible error that might be popped up during the jailbreak process or while working with Cydia Impactor.
- I’m getting error “Error Provision.cpp:81” during Cydia Impactor installation, why ?
- How to fix Cydia Impactor Error Installation.cpp.51 ?
- I cannot open Cydia once I have install Meridian Jailbreak IPA, why ?.
Click on the “Done” button once everything is being finished. After that click on “extract dpkg”. Cydia will be opened afterwards.
If you are running your Apple device on a beta build and its offsets are missing, you can message the Meridian Jailbreak developer via twitter @iBSparkes to add them in.
If you have further more queries regarding Meridian Jailbreak or Cydia Impactor, feel free to comment below with the details like error code. We can probably help you. Stay tuned for more updates.