As you all know Cydia Impactor is a tool which has widely been used mainly for iOS jailbreaking since the jailbreak tool comes in the format of an IPA file. More than that, APK file installation is also possible in Cydia Impactor, for those who do not know the difference between IPA and APK, IPA is for iOS and APK is the file format for Android.
Some of the Android users have been reporting that when they connect their device via USB, Cydia Impactor does not recognize it, it shows blank like the screenshot which we have provided below. But iOS users device gets detected soon after when they connects it via the USB. In this post we are going to detail you, how to solve it out in some simple steps. Keep in mind that for both Mac and Windows, the same fix is applicable.
Before start solving the issue, we request you to check whether you have been using the latest version of Cydia Impactor, that is 0.9.42. If not get it downloaded from the link given below.
Cydia Impactor Does Not Detecting My Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) Device – How To Fix ?
- First of all you need to disconnect your device from your PC.
- Go To “Settings”.
- At the bottom you will find an “About device” option, click on it.
- Then, go to “Software info” where you will find some data mainly version number of your device kernel and all.
- Tap on “Build number” 7-8 times continuously, it will display how many times you have to tap once you have tapped thrice. You can see the message “Developer mode has been enabled”. If you tap again it will show the message “No need, developer mode has already been enabled”.
- The go back to “Settings” where you can see “Developer Options” just below “About Device”
- Click on it then make “USB Debugging” enabled.
- That’s all, Cydia Impactor will now detect your Android device once been connected to PC.
- And for those who want to hide “Developer options” again, just go to “Settings->Applications->Settings->Storage->Clear Data->Delete”.
If you have been facing Error Installation.cpp.51 while trying to install any IPA or Android files with Cydia Impactor, here is the quick fix for that. We have also provided the fix to some of the possible errors that might be popped up while you working with Cydia Impactor, get the details from the link given below.
Hope the info helps you. If you have anything to ask regarding Cydia Impactor, comment below with your query, we will definitely reply you at the earliest. If you faced any error which we have have not detailed, write us. We will help you.