You might be having good times with Saurik’s Cydia Impactor. But some users reported that they have been facing an error while trying to revoke the certificate and install apps, especially when they deal with Yalu Jailbreak IPA file. But that is not the only case at which the specified error occur, might be while taking care of other IPA files.
First of all, if you are facing any other errors while installing or working with Cydia Impactor we have provided a list of errors and its fixes.
We are now heading to the significant one which is happening widely when dealing with jailbreak.
This may come up with additional details like Service Connection Interrupted, APIInternal Error, InstallProhibited etc. The reason behind those errors with Cydia Impactor is not just one. We now provides some steps that might help you to fix it out.
- Initially, we have to tell you that most of the errors happened in the earlier times are fixed in the latest version of Cydia Impactor. So if you haven’t had the latest version of the tool, that is v0.9.44(we will update when a newest rolls out by Saurik), download it from the link given below.
- If the error still persists with the latest version of Cydia Impactor, please go to your iDevice Settings and then disable restrictions option. It may be a cure.
- Unstable internet connection may be also a cause for the error Installation.cpp.51, so better change your connection atleast for the time when you works with Cydia Impactor.
- Make sure that the Date & Time in your device and the PC are correct.
- If you are trying to install the same app which is already there in your device might cause the error to occur, so you need to remove it first and install it again. This will happen sometimes with jailbreak apps. Here we provides the details of how to install latest Yalu Jailbreak via Cydia Impactor.
- If you already jailbroke your device and wants to re-sign the jailbreak app, Extender Realoder tweak will help you out.
- Try changing the OS, since Cydia Impactor works with Windows, MacOS and Linux, it might help.
Hope the above mentioned fixes work for you. If the error Installation.cpp.51 still continue to exist, comment below with the details like your iOS version, device which you have been using and the OS in which you installed the Cydia Impactor, we can probably help you to sort the things out.