First of all we let you know that the current latest version of Cydia Impactor is 0.9.44, some of the users are still looking for 0.9.43 and they are asking in the comment section merely for its download link, we would like to say that all the features of the previous Cydia Impactor versions should be included along with some added ones in the latest download.
Ever since the release of Cydia Impactor errors had been started to popping up, some of the fixes are in the form of updated versions and some can be fixed with some simple steps. Here we are talking about the recent ones that have been showing up while side-loading apps with Cydia Impactor, Lockdown.cpp:157 and Provision.cpp.error:173.
Note:-* If you still using any of the Cydia Impactor previous versions, we would request you to download and install the latest version tagged 0.9.44 from the download link given below.
Lockdown.cpp:57 [How To Fix]
- You can clear it off in some simple steps, first you need to disconnect your iOS device from the PC which it is been connected.
- Go to your device’s Settings->General->Reset (At the bottom most)->Reset Location and Privacy (You will be asked to enter your 6 digit pass code if any).
- Connect your device again and there will be a window opened with a “Trust” button. Click on it. That’s all.
- You can use Cydia Impactor for the installation of IPA files.
Provision.cpp:173 [How To Fix]
- This might be because you are using the regular iTunes password for Cydia Impactor. You should have to create an app specific password to fix this issue.
- To create an app specific password you need to sign in with your apple id and password at http://appleid.apple.com/. And you need to enable the Two-Step Verification with your phone number to create an app specific password. If you have any queries regarding the creation of app specific password, here is the complete guide https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204397.
- Once it is been created, use it instead of the regular one, ad you can also turn off the Two-Step Verification if needed.
We already posted fixes for some more errors while dealing with Cydia Impactor, some of those are cleared in the latest update. It might be useful for you.
Hope this tutorial to fix Cydia Impactor errors helps you. We will regularly post updates and error fixes regarding the tool Cydia Impactor and if you like to contribute addition info, please use our comment section. It would definitely help our readers. Stay tuned!