The whole iOS jailbreak community is flooded with three jailbreak tools Meridian, Yalu and Electra and the popular one’s tag goes to Electra since it support iOS 11. All the three are considered as semi-jailbreak tools because you need to have run again once your iOS device has been rebooted.
We are going to talk about an error fix which is related to Meridian Jailbreak. Meridian Jailbreak is for all those 64 bit devices running iOS version between iOS 10 and iOS 10.3.3.
How To Fix Error Code 2 While Extracting dpkgdb-base bootstrap on Meridian Jailbreak ?
Note:-* You need to have the latest version Cydia Impactor to install Meridian Jailbreak since it comes as an .IPA file. You can download the latest version Cydia Impactor 0.9.44 version the link given below.
- Download Meridian Jailbreak v0.9-003 IPA from the given shown below. Please keep in mind that only the latest version of Meridian can fix the “Error Code 2”.
- Drag and drop it to the opened Cydia Impactor. If you do not know how to install a IPA file on your iOS device via Cydia Impactor, we have detailed it here.
- Do not forgot to trust the certificate.
- Open the Meridian Jailbreak app and click on the “Go” button.
- That’s it. The error code 2 pops up when you are dealing with the older version of Meridian jailbreak, latest version numbered 0.9-003 will clear it out.
You might heard that Jailbreak community is going to face a new change that the Cydia is going to get alternated with another one from Electra jailbreak team named Sileo. So, if you are dealing with the Electra jailbreak on your iOS 11 installed devices, you need to install some more upgrade packages along with Electra to make your device capable for working fine with Sileo and moreover with Cydia in the current situation. But with Meridian Jailbreak, Cydia is working smoothly on iOS 10 to 10.3.3.
Hope this latest update of Meridian Jailbreak helps you to clear the bug tagged with the error code 2. If you have any queries, you can comment below. We will reach you at the earliest.